Monday, June 9, 2014
20 Weeks
I have no clue how I did it...but I somehow got a mini-movie going with all the pictures Kory took of my belly today. He always takes a million in a row and it usually means I end up making weird, annoyed faces at him. Today, this is my gift to you...for your viewing pleasure.
Also, I really hate bathroom selfies but they work well to show off the bump. The lighting was weird in the picture above so I am including both this week.
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Food Comparison: Length of a banana (head to foot) and weight of a cantaloupe (10 oz.)
Weight Gain: 10 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I just ordered several skirts and dresses online this week that are all maternity. I'm pretty much done with non-maternity pants at this point (except for sweats/yoga/stretchy pants). I could still fit in some of them but they're just too tight and uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks: No.
Sleep: This has been a rough week for sleep. I'm hoping to get a body pillow this week, which should help with the discomfort.
Best Moment of this week: Realizing I'm half-way through this pregnancy! It really has gone by pretty quickly and it's hard to believe we're a few months away from meeting our child.
Miss Anything: When my belly didn't itch so much. Someone told me this week that's supposed to mean my baby will have lots of hair, so this little dude should have a huge afro by this point with this much itchiness!
Movement: Oh yeah! It's still just little pokes in my lower belly but they're happening more frequently throughout the whole day. I haven't seen any movement from the outside, but I haven't really been looking for it either.
Food Cravings: Umm...not really. Still eating too many chips and really loving all things carb-filled. Meat doesn't really sound good to me unless it's a hamburger.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Waiting too long to eat, which is still happening far too often. I'm having such a tough time adjusting to eating breakfast and it always catches up with me when I feel really sick about 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. because I have gone 12+ hours without eating. (No need for lectures--I'm working on it!)
Have you started to show yet: You betcha.
Gender: Boy boy boy. He is a he. It's still fun to say!
Labor signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out: In and thin. Well, shallow really, but thin rhymed and was more fun to say.
Wedding ring on or off: On. It got pretty tight this week but I think it was just because I was swelling up from being out in the heat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Picking out things for the nursery. Registering for baby items. Figuring out this kiddo's name. Lots of things to be excited about!
Labels:
Baby Mereness,
Pregnancy,
Weekly Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment